Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas 2010

My Christmas didn't go as I had planned. I ended up sick the Thursday before and was so sick I couldn't go to my folks like usual. I had an awlful stomach flu and didn't get well until the following Wednesday. Puking, dryheaving,horrible head and back pain. Couldn't keep any thing down, not even my meds. &up and bed were my best friends. Christmas was different for sure, but it was still Christmas. We watched movies all day after the kids and grandkids left. Yes, they insisted they come over that morning to open gifts. I just prayed no one would get what I had. I really wanted to snuggle and love my grandkids but couldn't get too close. I'm glad they came. It just wouldn't have been right with out them. Nothing could stop Christmas any way..not the true meaning of Christmas any way. We gave thanks to God for the birth of our Savior Jesus, and so sick or not, we celebrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment