Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor day weekend


This has been a beautiful weekend. The sun has been shinning, and temps in the 70's. Ahh, my kind of weather. It is really starting to feel like fall. The older I get, the more I love fall. I love the fresh air, the turning of the leaves, the smell of the leaves (even though they aren't good for our allergies). The way they crunch when you walk on them. Fresh air flowing through the windows. Hawkeye football. Go Hawkeye's! Great win yesterday! I try not to think of winter coming right behind fall. Winter and I aren't very good friends. I don't like the cold and snow and did I say cold?? But, there is always a bright side to every thing. The snow is beautiful when it is coming down. I love watching it. So serene. I also love a white Christmas! There is always a flip side to everything. Today I will try to remember that and focus on the positive side of things instead of the negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment