Saturday, July 10, 2010

I need to get out of my FUNK

It's a beautiful day out today and here I sit at my computer feeling tired, bored, uninterested, unmotivated, blah, blah, blah. I'm feeling Depressed lately. I don't think any thing triggered it. I think it's because my body feels so bad. It triggers the depression and it becomes a vicious cycle. I wish my mom were here. She is the only one who really understands how I feel. That is because her and I are so much alike and have pretty much the same health issues. She lives about 2 hours away so can't just click my fingers and have her here. Guess I should call her. I wish I had some close friends in this city. Since we moved here years ago I never really got close enough to someone to talk about just everything. You know what I mean. There are several houses on my street for sale and all the time I say, Oh I hope there is someone I can become close friends with. Every one is too busy to do any thing, including me. I do have friends, and very good ones too, but it's not like we get together all that much. I miss my best friend from back home. I could tell her any thing. But right now I'm in this don't want to even leave the house mode. I need to get out of my funk man, shake it off. My daughters are grown and have their own life and children. My teenager can't stay home long enough to have a conversation with. Plus Softball has taken up most her summer. I hate it when kids turn 14. There is just somthing that happens that makes you feel like your losing them. It's sad really, but a natural mile stone. The person who once thought you were better than chocolate chip cookies, now has her own friends and activities. It's right, but just sad. I miss our time together as I did with the first two also. Makeup, cell phones, boys, and friends have taken my place. She's my last one:( . Ya know, I'm going to be an awlful empty nester! ha! Any one else feel this way????

No comments:

Post a Comment