Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MEET TABBY



We brought Tabby home from the shelter when she was around 9 months old. She is a house cat and we love her. Tabby is the only cat I know that won't play with cat toys. We have bought her several and she just ignores them. All she likes to do is lay around and sleep or stare out the window. She is fat and very lazy. She has a nice bed but is never in it. This photo is one of the very rare occasions in which she was actually laying in her bed. She likes to get up in the lounge chair when we are gone and sneak a nap when she can. She takes turns sleeping in different places. She'll sleep with my daughter for several weeks and then she'll decide she wants to sleep with me and my husband. Eventually she ends up in front of the window staring outside into the night. She is just one big hairy lazy lovable cat. She is MY cat and I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment